The RCF is a biannual journal.
Despite Spanish is the main language, contributions in English are also welcomed.
Table of contents per number and average quantity of articles
Each number includes a table of content with the articles distributed into several sections as follow:
- Coordinates (1 article)
- Original Articles (5-20 articles)
- Review Articles (0-2 articles)
- Moments of the Cuban Physics (0-1 article)
- For Physicists and Non-Physicists (0-2 article)
- Our Physics in News (8-12 short news as a single article)
- Obituaries (0-2 article)
- Comments (0-2 comments)
Types of contributions accepted by the RCF
- Original Articles in two versions:
a. Regular Articles, with a maximum of 4000 words.
b. Short Articles, with a maximum of 1500 words. Differently to Regular Articles, the Short Articles have no Abstract in the printed version, and no sections. They should have a minimal amount of references and figures.
- Review Articles, with a maximum of 9000 words.
- Coordinates, with a maximum of 1500 words.
- Moments of Physics in Cuba, with a maximum of 4000 words.
- For Physicists and Non-Physicists, with a maximum of 4000 words.
Purposes and themes
The RCF is a journal focused in the fields of Physics. The original articles included in the journal are supposed to deal with the following subjects:
- General Physics: Statistical and Quantum Mechanics, etc.
- Gravitation and Astrophysics.
- Elementary Particles and Fields.
- Nuclear Physics.
- Atomic, Molecular and Optics Physics.
- Non-Linear Dynamics, Dynamics of Floids, etc.
- Plasma Physics and Light Beans.
- Condensed matter: Structure, Opto-Electronic Properties, etc.
- Complex Systems
- Interdisciplinary Physics: Biophysics, etc.
- Teaching of Physics.
Exceptionally, other contributions non-related with these subjects may be considered. However, in all cases the manuscripts should exhibit original results following the essentials of the so-called scientific method